In this lesson, we will be learning about Jesus of Nazareth: who he is and what he did for us. You can click 'True' or 'False' and it will take you to the answer page. There, you will find the verse related to the question, a short explanation, and a link to return to this page, so that you can continue answering the other questions.
1. True / False The Bible teaches that Jesus pre-existed this world. (John 1:1-3)
2. True / False The Bible teaches that Jesus is a created being and is not God. (John 1:1,
3. True / False The Bible teaches that Jesus had an earthly father. (Luke 3:23, Luke 1:26-38)
4. True / False The Bible teaches that Jesus was baptized for the remission of his sins.
(Matthew 3:13-17, Hebrews 4:14-16)
5. True / False When Jesus was on earth, he performed many miracles. (Acts 2:22)
6. True / False During Jesus' ministry, he called twelve men to be his apostles (the ones he would send
out to preach the Gospel). (Matthew 10:1-4)
7. True / False Jesus taught that in order to please God, all we have to do is be good people.
(Matthew 7:21-23, Matthew 22:34-40, Luke 13:3)
8. True / False Jesus taught that there was only one way to Heaven. (John 14:6)
9. True / False Jesus died on the cross for the sins of all mankind. (1 Corinthians 15:1-3)
10. True / False Jesus rose from the dead on the third day following his death. (1 Corinthians 15:4-8)
** Should you wish to discuss these questions further, or discuss the Bible is general, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org **
>>> Proceed to Lesson 5: What Must I Do To Be Saved?
<<< Back To Correspondence Course Main Page